We collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines at St. Pölten UAS (media, computer science and security, health sciences and social sciences). We also work closely with partners from business and academia, including ÖBB Infrastruktur AG, Frequentis AG, Siemens AG Österreich, Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien), University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria, the Austrian Institute of Technology (AIT), Rail Tec Arsenal, the Austrian Federal Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology, KRUCH, the International Union of Railways (UIC), The Usability Consultants GmbH (USECON), EBE solutions GmbH, ECODESIGN company, Zentrum für Interaktion, Medien & soziale Diversität (ZIMD) , and netwiss GesmbH.
The institute is also a member of various networks:
- Logistic Research Austria (LRA)
- Austrian Society for Traffic and Transport Science (ÖVG)
- European Rail Research Advisory Council (ERRAC)
- European Cooperation in Science and Technology (COST)
Options for research partnerships:
- Publicly financed R&D projects
- Contract R&D and research projects
- Student projects, bachelor papers and dissertations
We are also happy to support ideation and project development, the search for funding opportunities and preparation of funding applications.
You want to know more? Feel free to ask!
Carl Ritter von Ghega Institute for Integrated Mobility Research
Deputy Academic Director Rail Technology and Mobility (BA)
Department of Rail Technology and Mobility